Are you a certified and highly skilled VMware Consultant looking to design and implement bespoke software solutions?
VSG are seeking an experienced VMware Consultant with VCF/VMware certifications to join our award winning, security cleared consulting team.
As a VMware Consultant, you will have the opportunity to use and develop your technical skills, as well as your communication and collaboration skills to help our customers achieve their full potential through VMware's technologies.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Delivering end-to-end systems solutions to customers.
- Identify the problems and implement the solutions
- Hands-on design and implementation and migration activities
- Document the applications, processes and systems as directed
- Analyse system software, third-party software & hardware issues. Determine solution & implements repair or workaround when possible
Ideally, you will possess...
- 5 years experience with VMWare associated products including vSphere, NSX, vSAN, vRealize suite.
- Demonstrated experience in VMware design, deployment and migration.
- Familiarity with NetBackup and Commvault
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and provide appropriate recommendations based on VMware frameworks
- VMware certifications, VCF/Vsan/VCAP highly regarded
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- An active NV2 Security Clearance
- Canberra based, though we do offer some flexibility for the right candidate
- Willingness to travel interstate occasionally to meet with stakeholders
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over 10 years’ experience providing end-to-end consulting services to Australian Government and corporate clients.
We are a proud member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) and are 100% Australian owned and independent.
We are accredited and compliant, meeting and exceeding all applicable Australian and international recruitment and contracting standards.
We continuously invest in our team and offer our permanent consultants:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Novated Leasing
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.