Canberra TS PV Security Cleared ICT Project Managers SFIA 3 – Commence Your Career with VSG Today
VSG have been invited by our Australian Intelligence Community customer to provide experienced ICT Project Managers who are mission focussed and passionate about overseeing and leading ICT programs within the national security sector.
We are seeking experienced TS PV Project Managers to join our award winning, security cleared consulting team and work with us to deliver ICT work packages .
You will be responsible for leading the planning and implementation of key projects within the national intelligence community and support the acquisition and sustainment of critical ICT capabilities.
1. Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
2. Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
3. Undertake project risk management to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review risks and issues.
4. Conduct project stage review and reporting, financial management, risk and issue management.
5. Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Developing procedures, Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues.
6. Conduct procurement activities to support wider project requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated acquisition and sustainment project management competencies
- Procurement experience
- Experience with capture and definition
- TSPV Clearance
- Be prepared to work in Canberra
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over 10 years’ experience providing end-to-end consulting services to Australian Government and corporate clients.
We are a proud member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) and are 100% Australian owned and independent.
We are accredited and compliant, meeting or exceeding all applicable Australian and international recruitment and contracting standards.
We continuously invest in our team and offer our permanent consultants:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Novated Leasing
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
IF you are TS PV cleared and would like to discuss other TS PV opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise. We have in excess of 20 PV cleared opportunities at any one time.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.