Are you a Business Analyst with knowledge and experience in reviewing and analysing desired business outcomes, services, and processes to facilitate business improvements?
Vertical Scope Group are continuing to grow our Professional Services Division, and are looking for Expert, Trusted and Reputable individuals to work within our high performing, high calibre team.
We want SFIA 4 - 5 Business Analysts, with a TS PV clearance, to work with us in supporting the Defence and the National Intelligence Community.
- Excellent remuneration - annual salaries of up to $180,000 base + super
- Additional perks including birthday day off, extra 1% superannuation contribution and professional development offered
- Opportunity to work on exciting programs of National Significance!
- Experience in government environments, ideally within Defence and/or National Intelligence Communities
- Active TS PV Security Clearance
- Canberra based
- Strong ability to produce key artefacts critical to the organisation’s functioning
About the Role:
You will be required to:
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff, and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues and respond to strategic workforce needs.
- Review and analyse the organisation’s desired business outcomes, services, processes, and information needs to identify changes leading to business improvements.
- Analyse existing systems, applications, and functions to ensure strategic business objectives are met.
- Assist stakeholders through change, resolving conflict and managing sensitivities.
- Support the team and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities include:
·Building and maintaining key relationships with users, technical staff, and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues and respond to strategic workforce needs.
·Reviewing and analysis of the organisation’s desired business outcomes, services, processes, and information needs to identify changes leading to business improvements.
·Analysis of existing systems, applications, and functions to ensure strategic business objectives are met.
· Assisting stakeholders through change, resolving conflict and managing sensitivities.
·Support the team and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes.
If you are looking for the next step in your career working on exciting and interesting projects, APPLY NOW!
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional consultants to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!)
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together.
We offer our permanent consultants a list of perks that range from:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Apply now by submitting your CV and or cover letter and a dedicated recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate
Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!