Are you a Software Developer or Engineer who is passionate about delivering software and application projects within large ICT Transformation programs?
Our client is a leading employer, consistently ranking highly on employee-reviewed platforms, is trusted by the Australian government to deliver mission critical software and systems that keep our country safe and secure.
We are seeking Canberra and Melbourne-based Software Professionals at all levels – from junior software professionals to senior software developers and engineers , with an excellent salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate of up to $180,000 (commensurate to your experience).
You will be exposed to state-of-the-art tools and technology in an innovative and agile environment, collaborating with multidisciplinary cross-domain engineering teams on complex software solutions of national significance.
You will be an integral part of their dedicated multidisciplinary software team of over 40 highly skilled software engineers, delivering mission critical, ICT transformation programs.
- Design and develop software utilising Enterprise Software systems and the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) technologies and frameworks
- Assist with requirements gathering and apply this across the business and technical requirements
- Be involved with system integration, testing and release/deployment
- Work effectively and cohesively within your software & systems engineering team, management and other internal and external teams
Market leading benefits you will receive:
- Work on interesting projects of national significance, contributing to Australia’s national security
- Work/life balance including flexible working arrangements and practices
- A culture of innovation, collaboration, transparency and flexibility
- Be supported in the exploration of new ideas and different ways of thinking
- Excellent career development and mentoring opportunities
- Access to learning platforms
- Paid for training and certifications
- Discounts on health insurance
- Novated leasing available
- Paid parental leave (primary carer)
Ideally you possess some of the following (we still want to talk to you if you don’t):
- NV1 security clearance or above
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- In-depth understanding of SDLC principles, OOP, design patterns, unit testing
- Experience working with a public/private cloud deployed architecture is desirable
- Knowledge of frontend/backend (or a combination of both) development languages and techniques
- Knowledge of a broad range of skills including interface protocols and software, systems, security and enterprise architecture
- Experience working with a government department
Our client recognises their employees are key to their success and offer continuous development programs and opportunities for career advancement both laterally and vertically. They value and reward loyalty with their staff and have a keen social conscience driving change and are involved with charity.
To take the next step in your software career and join an industry leader, APPLY NOW!
All conversations and your personal information are always held strictly in confidence.
Please note: Our offices will be closed over the holiday period until the 10/1/2022 when we will respond to your application.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details. www.referral.com Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!
Who are Vertical Scope Group?
VSG are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over 10 years’ experience providing end-to-end consulting, personnel contracting and recruitment services to Australian Government and corporate clients.
We are a proud member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) and are 100% Australian owned and independent. We are accredited and compliant, meeting or exceeding all applicable Australian and international recruitment and contracting standards.
We believe people are our greatest asset, we work with and support you throughout your career journey – feel free to contact us to see how we can assist.
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.