Are you an experienced Senior Enterprise/Solution Architect who is passionate about delivering transformation programs within our professional consulting team? This is the role for you!
Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are seeking an experienced Senior Solution Architect to work with us as part of our team delivering an ICT Transformation Program for a prominent federal Government department whom we support.
This department is delivering a multi-year, strategic, business transformation program. The program seeks to streamline and modernise business systems and processes and reduce the administrative and regulatory burdens of the department and external parties.
They are seeking the services of an experienced Enterprise Solution Architect to join the team, take on a senior role in the program and become a technical solution lead for several multi-disciplinary teams.
The successful applicant will have experience designing and delivering solutions using a range of Microsoft technologies including Azure.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience designing and delivering solutions using a range of Microsoft technologies including Azure.
- 5+ years of recent experience as an Enterprise or Solution Architect, preferably within federal government department delivering large, multiagency solutions including API/Services Oriented Architecture components.
- Demonstrated experience applying Information Security concepts and best practises including the Australian Signals Directorate Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework.
- Proven ability to liaise with a range of business and technical stakeholders confidently, communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes, and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
The key responsibilities are:
- Adapt quickly to the department’s environment and add value by engaging with business users and colleagues to deliver a range of high-quality artefacts.
- Become a subject matter expert for the proposed and emerging solutions this program is seeking to deliver.
- Provide technical and strategic advice to the department executive and program stakeholders more broadly.
- Propose and design fit-for purpose technical solutions for the programme’s suite of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Represent the program at key governance meetings such as Architecture Design Authorities, Technical Design Authority and others as required.
- Participate and become a trusted advisor in Program and Project delivery forums.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
Security clearance: Baseline (minimum)
Estimated start date: 23-8-2021
Location of work: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: The organisation may extend for 2 x 12 months
Rate: Up to $180p/h (commensurate on experience)
Application Deadline: Wednesday 4-8-2021
Why work with Vertical Scope Group?
VSG are at the cutting edge of security cleared employment, services and contracting solutions.
We continuously invest in our team of ICT specialists offering our contractors:
- Attractive rates
- Fortnightly payments
- Long term contracts
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
If you’re interested in working for a trusted, reputable and expert security cleared ICT specialist, contact Vertical Scope Group today for a confidential discussion and take the first steps to transform your career today.
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
To take the next step in your career, APPLY NOW!
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details. Referrals welcomed and rewarded!