✅ Do you have experience in Recruitment, Talent Coordination, Resourcing, Administration, Reception, Retail, Call Centre or Customer Service?
✅ Do you want to work on meaningful work, build a high-paying career and work for an organisation that values you and your development?
✅ Are you outcome driven, relationships based and mission focused?
If you said yes to any of the above...
NOW’S YOUR CHANCE!
Vertical Scope Group (VSG) is ramping up our growth and expansion across multiple business areas and service lines, and we're now searching for highly motivated, outcome driven individuals who want to grow themselves in Recruitment.
This is a rare opportunity to join our dedicated team and work within a highly specialised niche, dedicated to advancing Australia’s National Interest and Sovereign Capability, and creating meaningful employment opportunities for Australia’s security-cleared workforce and underutilised groups including Veterans and Indigenous Australians.
We are rapidly expanding after securing multiple large government contracts with the Commonwealth and need motivated Resourcers, Recruiters, Strategic Resourcers and Recruitment Consultants to drive this growth and shape the next stage of our business from our Heidelberg Heights office.
Join us and receive:
- The opportunity to make a significant impact growing a thriving recruitment division.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that values innovation and professional development.
- Competitive base + commission packages – You'll soon see that you will be rewarded for your hard work and success with excellent commission structures, targets and incentives!
- You’ll receive other perks such as Additional 1% Superannuation, Your own Company Phone and Laptop, Birthday Day Off, Professional Development Opportunities, Trips and more!
You will receive a detailed training plan and induction, learning the ins and outs of the industry, including best practice candidate management, candidate care, candidate attraction strategies, CRM usage, and so much more!
At VSG, we don't settle for mediocrity, so you must be driven, motivated, and willing to break the mould- not just fit into it.
We want people who care about their work and are committed to learning and developing themselves.... as you grow, we grow!
Ideally, you will possess…
- Recruitment, Resourcer, Talent Coordination, HR, Sales, Administration, Call Centre or Customer service experience
- Interest in ICT, Cyber, Defence and National Security, Engineering, Military, other domains
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you will be using these every day
- A passion for people, assisting them and building meaningful relationships
- An interest in growing and developing yourself in Recruitment
- Strong organisation skills
- An ability to work under pressure (you will be challenged every day)
- A positive, pro-active, and get stuff done attitude
- Strong resiliency (recruitment is hard and will be coupled with disappointments and highs
- Please note that that due to the customers we service and nationals security focus of our business and the projects we deliver, you will need to be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance which the security clearance process requires Australian Citizenship.
- The ability to work on-site in our Heidelberg Heights Head Office
About the Role
What you’ll be doing:
As a Resourcer / Strategic Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant at Vertical Scope Group, you will be at the forefront of our business speaking and dealing with people every day, connecting exceptional Security Cleared candidates with exceptional opportunities. .
You'll use your interpersonal skills, high IQ and EQ, ability to understand people and their motivations and requirements as well as your passion for making a difference in peoples lives and matching them to the right opportunities.
You'll contribute to the growth of our business while changing lives and impacting organizations and supporting the growth of our Professional Services Consultancy and Recruitment Divisions!
A day in the life of a VSG Recruiter involves:
- Writing and posting job ads
- Headhunting candidates on LinkedIn/Social Media avenues
- Screening, calling and interviewing candidates in line with Australian Standards
- Managing candidate talent pools
- Maintaining candidate records in our CRM
- Preparing candidate information packs
- Providing administrative support including inbox and email management
- Assisting and reviewing applicants’ responses to ensure their suitability
- Conducting pre-employment reference checks
- Apply or email us with a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to join team VSG
- We’ll call you to learn more about why you applied
- We have a face-to-face interview
Why should you join team VSG?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional individuals to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!).
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together.
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Receive your own Company Phone and Laptop
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
Our employees describe our culture as ‘fun, but not silly’. We are a team determined to be Australia’s leading provider of security cleared services.
You won’t find too many levels of management, clunky systems and processes, or a lack of senior decision making. You’ll receive a thorough induction process with a structured training plan and the support to take your career to new heights, some would say there is plenty of Vertical Scope…..
We value diversity
VSG encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Want to learn more?
Visit our website https://www.verticalscope.com.au/ or give us a call on 1300 447 377