- NV2 System Administrator Opportunities offering excellent remuneration: salaries up to $200k base commensurate to clearance, experience and SFIA levels (eg SFIA 6, TS PV)
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Ability to work on projects of national significance, delivering cutting edge capabilities to Defence and the National Intelligence Community
The Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are continuing to grow our team and our people and are now taking expressions of interest from high calibre individuals. We want high performing, Linux System Administrators to work with us and our Tier 1 Employment Partners in delivering capability for our customers in the National Intelligence Community!
Ideally, you will possess… (we still want to talk to you even if you don’t!)
- Experience administering Windows or Linux servers.
- Experience in an ICT service environment, including user access control, service monitoring, patching and outage management.
- Participate in the development of new ICT capability and systems upgrades in accordance with user requirements and technology advancements.
- Assist in the production of relevant technical documentation and instructions.
- Currently hold an active NV2 security clearance
About the Role
As a System Administrator, you will...
- Install and configure software and networks
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional consultants to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!)
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together. We offer our permanent consultants a list of perks that range from:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Apply now by submitting your CV and or cover letter and a dedicated recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate for further details. Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!