2x NV1 CBR Wintel Infrastructure Specialist
|Job title:||2x NV1 CBR Wintel Infrastructure Specialist|
|Salary / Rate:||AUD $140.00|
|Minimum security clearance:||NV1|
|Contact name:||Ryan Naughton|
Do you have expertise in delivering multi-cloud and infrastructure projects? This is a great opportunity for you!
Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are seeking experienced (8+ years) Wintel Infrastructure Specialists to join our client and work as part of a team delivering multi-cloud and infrastructure projects for a federal Government department.
You'll get to work within a collaborative and productive environment. You’ll be supported in your exploration of new ideas and novel ways to deliver the broad scope of work.
You will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Administrator certifications
- DevOps and SAP experience is highly desirable
- At least 8 years’ experience administering/maintaining the Windows operating system and its associated software
- Familiar with SAN storage and multipathing, OS tuning, and handling of common configuration files
- Proficient with Active Directory – install, manage & troubleshooting
- Experience with server builds & decom on VMware
- Experience with P2p & P2V tools e.g. VMWare vmotion
- Experience with SCCM, other management tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Clusters
- Hands on scripting knowledge like Powershell
- Proven problem determination skill and experience in successfully searching vendor knowledge bases, opening vendor support requests, and generating diagnostic reports
- Understanding of authentication and authorization technologies
- Understanding of virtualization concepts - basic knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Deliver multi-cloud and infrastructure project services leveraging your Windows and virtualization product subject matter expertise in both traditional and cloud environments.
- Services might include design, implementation and customization of products, and technology delivered in a time-bound, milestone-based project schedule driven by client requirements and delivered using organisation service methodology.
- The role involves heavy interaction with the client in support of concluding the project to meet the client's requirements
Security clearance: NV1 (minimum)
Estimated start date: ASAP
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 10 months
Contract extensions: The organisation may extend
Rate: Up to $140p/h (commensurate on experience)
Application Deadline: Friday 28-5-2021
To take the next step in your career, APPLY NOW!
All conversations and your personal information are always held strictly in confidence.*
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,500 referral program! Head over to our website for further details. Referrals welcomed and rewarded!.
About Vertical Scope Group
VSG provide end-to-end security cleared recruitment services to corporate clients, government departments, and professionals. It’s our business to know the market, and we do this by working with our trusted network of consultants, senior government officials, subject matter experts, industry leaders, academics, Department of Defence, Australian Intelligence Community (AIC) and Australian Public Service (APS) members.
Over the past 10 years, we have been entrusted to assist 6000+ registered, security cleared (Baseline, NV1, NV2, PV) professionals, including our direct network of 600+ PV cleared individuals to finding meaningful permanent and contractor employment.
VSG take your privacy seriously and will always treat your information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, we will never release your personal details without your explicit written consent.
If you are a veteran or serving member in the Australian Defence Force looking to transition, or a security cleared professional from any industry, contact us to learn about current opportunities available to you.