Join Vertical Scope Group (VSG) as we prepare for work on Australia’s (all states and territories) largest research and development projects with a prominent Federal Government department!
We are looking for driven and highly skilled Electrical/Electronic Engineers with various levels of experience from SFIA 1-7 and Capability and Sustainment Group (CASG) Defence Support Services (DSS) Levels 1-5 (Associate, Practitioner, Executive Practitioner, Expert, Pre-eminent Advisor) to work in our national team that VSG are creating for this and other programs and panels.
These projects will be conducted Australia-wide as part of a Standing Offer Panel arrangement which runs over 3 years, with a possible 3-year extension. VSG will be submitting a large, multi-disciplinary, multi-faceted, national team with personnel situated in ACT, VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, NT, WA and TAS.
We want you to be a part of our team effort, and work with us across our portfolio of work across the next 10 years.
We are inviting Expressions of Interest to work with VSG and be included in our submission. If successful, as you are listed as a named consultant in our submission, VSG will always offer you and other named consultants in our team, first choice and opportunity of any work that is released to us. Applying for this and working with VSG will not restrict you from exploring other opportunities. What it means is you will be first in line to work with us when the opportunity presents and can decide at the time whether you wish to accept the work or not.
VSG will be offering permanent, casual and contracting arrangements (whichever is your preference), as well as excellent remuneration and other benefits listed below so that we can build a long term successful working relationship with you.
Benefits on offer to you:
- Fortnightly Pay Cycle
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Superannuation Payments
- Free Payroll Management
- Paid Upskilling and Training DISP Membership
- Security Clearance Sponsorship
- Regular Security Training
- Streamlined Onboarding
- Annual Re-Signing Bonus
- Full Insurance Coverage ($10M PI, $20M PL, WC)
- CV and Criterion Support
- Interview Coaching
- Industry Leading Assignments
- Dedicated Point of Contact
The Electrical/Electronic Engineer will provide services which may include but are not limited to:
Electronic hardware design
- Digital hardware design, schematic capture and simulation;
- Analogue hardware design, schematic capture and simulation;
- Signal conditioning / filter design;
- Power management system design;
- Radio Frequency hardware design and validation;
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout and artwork generation;
- High speed PCB design constraints, considerations and principles; and
- Embedded systems, microprocessors/microcontrollers and associated interface hardware application, design and integration.
Embedded logic design and development
- Design, development and performance optimisation of embedded logic systems for FPGA and/or ASIC implementation;
- Simulation of embedded logic systems both functional and timing based;
- System on Chip design and development;
- Soft Core microprocessor implementations;
- Logic test bench design, development, verification, validation; and
- VHDL and/or Verilog language design and verification.
Electrical / Electronic Fabrication
- Complex PCB loading and inspection;
- Complex prototype circuit fabrication and inspection;
- PCB rework and repair of electronic assemblies;
- Electronic subsystem assembly, wiring loom creation and inspection;
- Electrical testing and certification;
- Customised cable manufacture; and
- Small electrical and electronic prototype development, validation and fault-finding.
Consultant Levels: SFIA 1-7, CASG DSS 1-5 (Associate, Practitioner, Executive Practitioner, Expert, Pre-Eminent Advisor
Security clearance: Baseline, NV1, NV2, PV
Location of work: ACT, NSW, VIC, SA, WA, QLD, NT, TAS
Initial term of standing offer panel: 3 years
Extension term of standing offer panel: The department may extend for 3 years
Salary/Rate: Up to $260p/h (Pre-Eminent Advisor Level) - Commensurate on ability and experience
Expression of Interest Deadline: Friday 12-11-2021
Why work with Vertical Scope Group?
VSG are at the cutting edge of security cleared recruitment, contracting and consulting services.
If you’re interested in working for a trusted, reputable and expert security cleared specialist, contact Vertical Scope Group today for a confidential discussion and take the first steps to transform your career today.
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
To take the next step in your career, APPLY NOW!
Know someone in your network who these roles would be perfect for?
Use our one-click referral to refer someone here: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate and claim a $1,000 REFERRAL BONUS!*