Experienced and enthusiastic Director of Cloud Technology required to delight and deliver cloud solutions within the federal government sector for one of the world’s largest ICT Software and Services companies. This opportunity will give YOU excellent career development potential and enticing renumeration of up to $280,000 base + super + other benefits!
Working within a vibrant and rewarding workplace that is consistently rated as one of the employers of choice worldwide, you will join an expanding engineering team working with cutting-edge cloud services delivering solutions across a wide range of industries including defence and national security.
Our client has been transforming the world of business in ICT for over 30 years, recently leading the delivery of public cloud application on their proprietary platform and offering complete services required to build innovative cloud applications.
You will have a successful history of delivering cloud-related projects, strong customer facing and stakeholder engagement skills, working with teams add to the businesses capability, and have a stellar reputation across the cloud sector – ideally working within Federal Government.
Our client is seeking high calibre, experienced and talented director who shares their values and purpose of reimagining cloud solutions, transforming the world of business, and developing the tools to outpace change!
This is a full-time position, offering exceptional career development and a base salary of up to $280,000 + super + other benefits per annum (commensurate to experience)!
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and assist in the establishment of the engagement model in primary geography and across APAC
- Plan deal management activities including account strategy/planning sessions, and war room sessions
- Develop and maintain high level advanced expertise in Cloud Technology key areas including:
- General contracting process and artifacts
- IT stakeholder objection management
- Data Privacy and Sovereignty
- Data Centre Strategy and Operations
- Identity and Access Management
- Operational Processes
- Patching and Updates
- Competitive positioning
- Take a lead relationship management role for customer stakeholders focusing on key account deals
- Work with Sales Reps, Business Solution Leads, Engineers, and Architects, to understand and close stakeholder issues related to the security and operations of SaaS application services.
- Be an internal and external advocate on Cloud Technologies and convey a compelling and convincing case for the organisation’s Cloud technology as opposed to the competition
- Ability to deliver presentations and workshops with technically oriented content at events/meetings
- Main an understanding of APAC data privacy legislation and industry regulations
- Be willing to travel with in the APAC region
Ideally you possess some of the following (we still want to talk to you if you don’t!):
- 15+ years’ experience in enterprise applications/technology
- 5+ years’ experience in cloud computing, ideally with SaaS applications
- 5+ years’ experience in IT consulting preferably at a big consultancy firm
- 3+ years IT Security, risk or compliance experience
- Demonstrated experience leading technological change on complex projects with various stakeholder management
- Experience with (PaaS) and/or IaaS is desirable - especially identity and access management
- Related certifications (e.g. CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP, or CIPM)
- Knowledge of either ERP, EPM, SCM, HCM or CX
- Extensive knowledge of Australia’s government regulation (IRAP, ISM, FIRB, critical infrastructure)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; advanced degree highly desirable
- A current Australian security clearance is desirable
Our client is consistently one of the Australia’s highest rated employers, offering market-leading benefits including:
- Highly attractive salary package
- An excellent manager
- A culture of learning and career development opportunities
- An environment that celebrates diverse, multi-talented teams
- A focus on wellbeing, with flexible work/life arrangements and health/wellbeing programs
- Generous paid maternity leave
- Comprehensive premium medical insurance
- Potential for secondments across the globe
Our client understands that the cloud sector is continually evolving, and to remain at the top of their game, their employees need to be the best in the business so unlimited and continuous training and development including certification is always on offer!
Does this sound like you? Learn more and APPLY today!
Do you know someone in your network who these software roles would be perfect for? Use our one-click referral to refer someone here: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate. and claim a $1,000 REFERRAL BONUS! *
Who are Vertical Scope Group?
VSG are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over 10 years’ experience providing end-to-end consulting, personnel contracting and recruitment services to Australian Government and corporate clients.
We are a proud member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) and are 100% Australian owned and independent.
We are accredited and compliant, meeting or exceeding all applicable Australian and international recruitment and contracting standards.
We believe people are our greatest asset, we work with and support you throughout your career journey – feel free to contact us to see how we can assist.
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.