- Excellent remuneration offered – up to $220/hour or $240k/year commensurate to security clearance and experience (eg; TS PV, SFIA 7)
- Opportunity to work on projects of national significance
- Permanent, casual or contracting working arrangements offered
Are you a highly skilled Contract Manager with demonstrated experience in Defence environments?
Do you want to accomplish a fulfilling and rewarding career in managing highly complex contracts within the National Intelligence Community?
Then this is the role for you!
The Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are continuing to grow our team and our people and are now taking expressions of interest for high calibre individuals. We want high performing, highly experienced Contract Managers to work with our professional services team in delivering capability for the Defence and the National Intelligence Community!
Ideally, you will possess...
- Demonstrated experience as a Contract Manager with in-depth knowledge of and compliance with legislative frameworks within Defence.
- Experience of managing highly complex contracts
- Highly effective written skills to support documentation and communication requirements, and the ability to work effectively in an agile team environment
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
About the Role
Key knowledge or experience areas include...
- Drafting and preparing procurement requests for tender documentation and creation of contract documentation
- Providing support and coordination relative to reporting requirements
- Liaising with relevant staff and Defence procurement stakeholders, to efficiently and cooperatively progress procurement activities
- Maintaining an overview of concurrent procurement activities and appropriately forecasting and prioritising work effort.
- Perform or support contract negotiation
- Manage the day-to-day running of the contract
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional consultants to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!)
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together.
We offer our permanent consultants a list of perks that range from:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Novated Leasing
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
- We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Apply now by submitting your CV and or cover letter and a dedicated recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!