- Opportunity to work on exciting, large-scale transformation program- bringing commercial hyper scale cloud capabilities to the National Intelligence Community
- Flexible working arrangements on offer - whether that be permanent, casual or contracting - whichever works best for you! Salaries up to $230,000 base and rates up to $200/hr (commensurate to clearance, experience and SFIA level - eg, SFIA 6, TS PV)
- Long term career working on programs with an award-winning team, some of our current programs are 10+ years
- Permanent consultants receive paid-for training and professional development opportunities (current VSG employees are undertaking fully paid-for certifications including RHCSA, CCNA through our 6 RTO partners)
- Additional perks include additional 1% Superannuation, Birthday Day Off, Career Plan etc
- Ability to upgrade to TS PV clearance
Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are continuing to grow our team and our people and are securing high calibre individuals to be part of our growth. We want high performing, Cloud Security Architects, Specialists and Technical Leads to work with us in delivering capability for our National Intelligence Community customers.
As a Cloud Identity Technical Lead, you will lead the architectural design of a multi-agency identity service to suit the Top Secret Cloud, within a team responsible for designing, planning and building the rollout to ensure successful adoption of Cloud Services across the National Intelligence Community.
Join us on this unique Cloud opportunity and assist us in delivering on important, mission focused programs of national significance!
Don't forget - we offer flexible permanent, casual or subcontracting arrangements - whichever works best for you.
Ideally, you will also have experience in...
- Commercial cloud architecture including hybrid cloud
- User provisioning and management
- Directory services
- Attribute and role-based access management
- User registration, user authentication, access control processes
- Management and auditing processes
- Single sign-on
- Multi-factor authentication
- Certificates management
- Privileged access management
- Encryption key management.
TS PV clearance is preferred, though a Baseline with an interest to upgrade to TS PV is the minimum requirement.
You must also be Canberra based.
About the Role
As a Cloud Identity Lead, you will...
- Facilitate multi-agency working groups to understand requirements, dependencies and constraints for the Identity Service design.
- Work with agencies to understand their current state and identity strategies, and make consideration for these in the architectural design.
- Ensure relevant policies and standards are addressed, and plan and design for emerging technologies (such as Zero Trust Architecture).
- Work closely with the industry cloud provider to architect a feasible and viable identity architecture.
- Provide cloud identity expert guidance and options analysis to program management (and non-technical stakeholders) on specific topics as required in a clear and concise manner.
- Lead the implementation of a suitable identity solution, including establishment and testing, reporting to project leadership and creation of technical specification and documentation to be made available within shared technical repositories.
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional consultants to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!)
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together.
We offer our permanent consultants a list of perks that range from:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Apply now by submitting your CV and or cover letter and a dedicated recruitment consultant will be in touch.