Are you an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer who is passionate about leading cloud and hybrid-cloud projects of national significance? This is the role for you!
Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to join our client, a specialist in assurance (testing and automation), security (cyber and application) and digital (engineering, analytics and experience design) transformation solutions across a various of high-profile sectors including defence & national security, finance, telecommunications and infrastructure.
They are looking to attract individuals who are passionate about driving innovation to be part of their high performance, fun and inclusive environment. You will be challenged, yet supported, to grow and be the best version of YOU!
This is a full-time position, offering excellent career pathways and salary package of up to $190,000 per annum.
- Responsible for understanding and elaborating on client requirements and developing solutions that meet these needs in a customer facing role
- Defining the technical solution, utilising best practices for cloud architecture and automation of engineering tasks and functions
- Drive specific cloud-related business requirements
- Providing input to the strategic development of the organisation cloud and automation capability and offerings
- Producing solution and client documentation - designs, solution build, technical assessments, instructions and procedures
- Facilitate a sophisticated uncommon set of solutions, leveraging the RMS to deliver a unique bespoke solution
Ideally you possess some of the following (we still want to talk to you if you don’t!):
- Strong understanding of Azure and MS suite including AD, Microsoft SharePoint, O365, MDM, Identity Management, Endpoint Management.
- Previous experience with Azure Rights Management (ARM) and full office suite (Teams, Exchange and SharePoint) integration.
- Extensive knowledge of advanced One-Drive based enterprise solutions.
- Experience in the integration of sophisticated Azure B2B.
- Exposure to implementing MS Defender CASB and adjoining technologies (AIP/Sentinel)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS.
Market-leading benefits you will receive:
- Flexible work from home and office arrangements
- Strong career development pathways including training programs, mentoring and peer support
- Work with some of the most highly respected professionals and leaders in application development
- Drive digital transformation in a variety of sectors
- Structured hands-on learning, working with high-profile clients and emerging, cutting-edge technologies and tools
Application Deadline: Monday 10-1-2021
Security clearance: Ability to obtain (Baseline / NV1 / NV2 / PV current security clearance preferred)
Estimated start date: ASAP
Location of work: Australia-wide
Salary: Up to 190k package (commensurate on experience)
With their Australian-heritage, our client is trusted to provide on-shore solutions for Australia’s largest and most recognised organisations. With over 600 consultants across the country, their team is rapidly expanding, creating and delivering innovative product, systems and software solutions and want YOU to be part of their exciting evolution.
If you are looking for the next step in your cloud career working on exciting and interesting projects of national significance, APPLY NOW!
All conversations and your personal information are always held strictly in confidence.
Please note: Our offices will be closed over the holiday period until the 10/1/2022 when we will respond to your application.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details. www.referral.com Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!
Who are Vertical Scope Group?
VSG are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over 10 years’ experience providing end-to-end consulting, personnel contracting and recruitment services to Australian Government and corporate clients.
We are a proud member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) and are 100% Australian owned and independent. We are accredited and compliant, meeting or exceeding all applicable Australian and international recruitment and contracting standards.
We believe people are our greatest asset, we work with and support you throughout your career journey – feel free to contact us to see how we can assist.
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.