Are you a TS PV cleared Solution Architect with extensive experience in developing systems architecture for multiple capabilities?
Do you want to accomplish a fulfilling and rewarding career in supporting Defence and the National Security Community?
...Then this is the role for you!
The Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are continuing to grow our team and our people and are now taking expressions of interest for high calibre individuals. We want high performing, highly experienced, TS PV Solution Architects to work with our professional services team in delivering capability for our customers in the Defence and National Intelligence Community.
Ideally, you will possess… (we still want to talk to you even if you don’t!)
- Experience in end-to-end architectural assurance activities
- Experience in identifying capability gaps, and risk associated with future integration and interoperability essential
- Experience with the Force Interoperability and Dependency Analysis System, Capability One and or working with the Australian Defence Architecture Framework is desirable.
- An active TS PV security clearance
About the Role
Working under limited guidance, you will coordinate and manage the target architecture across multiple project components, and will lead complex activities and tasks relating to design and integration. The project capabilities will include technology, which is multi component, cloud based and on-prem systems such as access management, deployable, and data flow systems.
- Develop and maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design and adherence to appropriate standards across multiple initiatives within the enterprise.
- Design and communicate high level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated cloud ready solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Produce detailed component specifications with unambiguous acceptance criteria and translate these into detailed designs for implementation.
- Contribute to identifying and analysing project level risks and issues, including aggregating subproject risks to identify project level risks.
- Work cohesively and flexibly with the broader program team including the contracted delivery partner and manage the expectations of key business partners and stakeholders.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the development and ongoing review of capability documentation such as the Operational Concept Document, and Function & Performance Specification for gate submissions.
- Codification of developed knowledge to enable knowledge transfer to contractors and employees.
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional consultants to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!)
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together.
We offer our permanent consultants a list of perks that range from:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Apply now by submitting your CV and or cover letter and a dedicated recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!