Are you an experienced System Administrator with experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Linux or Hadoop?
Do you want to accomplish a fulfilling and rewarding career in supporting Defence and the National Security Community?
Then this is the role for you!
The Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are continuing to grow our team and our people and are now taking expressions of interest for high calibre individuals. We want high performing, highly experienced System Administrators to work with our professional services team in delivering capability for one of the World’s leading Cyber and ICT organisations!
Ideally, you will possess… (we still want to talk to you even if you don’t!)
· Experience in systems integration and cloud environment preferred.
· A detailed understanding and ability to design and configure complex IP based networks with a heavy focus on Cisco. Qualifications are advantageous, including experience with routing technologies (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, etc.), switching technologies (STP, VLANNTP, FabricPath, etc.), carrier technologies (VPLS, MPLS etc.) and security technologies (IPsec, firewall etc.). Ability to use public/private cloud APIs to provision, scale and destroy infrastructure as required. Develop tools that allow automation systems to provision infrastructure without assistance. Create and maintain testable infrastructure, including racking, cabling and labelling of current and new infrastructure.
· Currently hold an active AGSVA security clearance?
· An understanding of Linux based systems and how to integrate them within the network environment.
About the Role
Key knowledge or experience areas include:
· Participate in the development of new ICT capability and systems upgrades in accordance with user requirements and technology advancements.
· Install, enhance, configure and maintain both commercial and government provisioned software.
· Assist in the production of relevant technical documentation and instructions.
· Work with members of the delivery team in continuously improving processes and procedures.
· Codification of developed knowledge to enable knowledge transfer to contractors and employees.
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional consultants to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!)
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together.
We offer our permanent consultants a list of perks that range from:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Novated Leasing
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Apply now by submitting your CV and or cover letter and a dedicated recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!