- PV cleared Physical Security Practitioners experienced in design and delivery of SCIF environments within high security programs
- Join one of Australia's largest Top Secret National Security Programs
- Permanent, Casual or Long-Term Contracting arrangements available, with flexibility to work remotely
- Veterans are highly recommended to apply!
Vertical Scope Group is searching for an experienced Physical Security Practitioner to join our Expert, Trusted and Reputable Professional Services Division and work with our customer to enhance the security posture of the TS Cloud Program.
We have been directly invited by our National Intelligence Community (NIC) Government Customer to assist in delivering high security facility capabilities and we are looking for experienced Physical Security Specialists to provide SME physical and technical security expertise across the program .
As a Physical Security Team Lead, you will lead a small team of security specialists to deliver security services including guidance on the Protective Security Policy Framework, Information Security Manual, ASIO T4 Technical Notes, Operational Technologies, and Emanations Security across a series of technology transformation initiatives across the NIC.
You will be responsible for providing expert advice and guidance to our agency's stakeholders on Physical Security matters, including risk assessments, the development of design reviews, security plans, policies, and procedures. You will conduct design reviews and provide technical advice to mitigate security risks whilst also keeping up-to-date with the latest security technologies and trends in order to provide advice on their application to our facilities.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will possess:
- An active TS PV security clearance
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a high security facility project
- Experience in design and delivery of technologies within SCIF environments.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of large and complex technology programs or projects using contemporary Agile methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for delivery of business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in applying the Protective Security Policy Framework and Information Security Manual to the design and delivery of secure technology solutions.
About the Role:
As a Physical Security Team Lead, you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise across physical security and technical security in a NIC environment.
- Use strong policy competence to understand SCIF build and operational requirements
- Conduct reviews of design documents including architectural plans for adherence to PSPF requirements including physical and ICT.
- Develop and maintain a fit-for-purpose security reference architecture to identify, organise and communicate physical security components (spanning people, processes and technology), their interdependencies and security significance.
- Actively contribute to the development, documentation and application of processes for scoping, prioritising and scheduling physical security assessments in consideration of schedule, cost and resource constraints.
- Maintain an awareness of contemporary and emerging cloud technologies and industry products, cloud service offerings, and their security qualities and limitations.
- Inform various stakeholders about any problems with the current physical security designs being implemented.
If you are looking for the next step in your career working on exciting and interesting projects,
Why work with Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional consultants to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!)
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together.
We offer our permanent consultants a list of perks that range from:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Apply now by submitting your CV and or cover letter and a dedicated recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate
Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!