Are you an experienced and motivated Business Analyst?
Do you want to work on projects of national significance?
Then working with Vertical Scope Group is the right move for you!
The Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are continuing to grow our team with the best people in the market and are taking expressions of interest for a range of high calibre individuals to join our Professional Services team. Specifically, we seek high performing and highly experienced SFIA 4 / 5 / 6 Business Analysts to work for VSG us delivering capability for this vital member of Australia’s National Security community, who work across the full spectrum of cyber operations.
Ideally, you will possess… (we still want to talk to you even if you don’t!)
- Experience with or understanding of Army/Defence and Management environments.
- An active NV1 security clearance
- Demonstrated experience working in Business Analysts roles
- Demonstrated ability to document business and technical processes using appropriate tools such as Confluence, Word, Visio, PlantUML, iServer
- Knowledge and experience in user-experience focussed needs analysis and requirements management for ICT system delivery in the implementation of secure business information systems.
- Experience in understanding and documenting complex policy, governance and process in areas such as Human Resources or Personnel Security.
- Background in use of technologies that apply and enforce business processes, such as Sailpoint, Microsoft System Centre, Service Now. Familiarity with ITIL processes and/or related frameworks.
- Relevant Business Analyst certification or undergraduate degree in business management, business analytics or information technology is preferred.
About the Role
You will be expected to...
- Engage with varied stakeholders to map current and develop future state business processes, and understand and improve their approach to policy controls through technical means. Employ effective interpersonal skills in interactions with customers, ICT service delivery colleagues and other technical staff.
- Engage with stakeholders to build and monitor user requirements with traceability, performing ongoing validation as required. Ensure accessibility, security and usability needs are covered.
- Create, review and update documentation, including in diagrammatic formats, to inform and guide a wide range of audiences including stakeholders, management and general users. Document daily work (steps taken, reasons and outcomes) to ensure transition of knowledge to the Commonwealth and to enable repeatability of procedures and compliance with relevant standards, including Commonwealth record keeping responsibilities.
- Contribute to the development of business process and/or policy frameworks that defines how future stakeholders may re-engage and establish new requirements.
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over a decade’s worth of experience providing end-to-end consulting, professional services and recruitment services nationally to Australian Government and industry.
We are searching for exceptional consultants to join us in providing capability to multiple government panels and global supply chains including the ICT Provider Arrangement (ICTPA), NSW TAS SCN0012 – Talent Acquisition Scheme, Defence, Science and Technology Group (DSTG), BuyICT, People Panel (all categories, all locations, APS1- SES Band3, and Board Placements!)
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and run, possess a Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Level 3 membership, and have won multiple peak body awards including the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA)’s 2021 ‘Excellence in Social Purpose’, RCSA’s 2022 ‘Excellence in Client Services’, and the 2022 Prime Minister’s National Veteran Employment Award for ‘Excellence in Supporting Veteran and/or Partner Employment’ for VSG’s WorkPath Australia Training and Employment Program.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion around your career and to learn how we can work together.
We offer our permanent consultants a list of perks that range from:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Novated Leasing
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are security cleared and would like to discuss other security cleared opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Apply now by submitting your CV and or cover letter and a dedicated recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!