Vertical Scope Group (VSG) have been invited by a prominent Federal Government department to submit a high calibre VSG team comprised of 28 highly skilled ICT professionals to deliver their large ICT transformation program.
We are looking for 1 highly driven and experienced Service Designer to be a part of our Canberra team and integrate into the Department to deliver this transformation program. Previous ICT Transformation Program experience highly valued.
Service Designer Description (detailed description and duties provided to shortlisted team members):
- Demonstrable experience working in a User Centred Design environment including mapping complex service environments both current and future state based on insights from user research
- Experience planning, conducting, analysing and delivering informed recommendations on user research for delivery teams
- Experience working on operational services for large organisations and government
- Excellent communication and consulting skills including significant experience communicating, building and maintaining relationships at Senior Executive levels
The team will additionally consist of:
3 Program Managers
4 x Project Managers
11 x Business Analysts
3 x Service Delivery Managers
3 x Organisation Change Specialists
3 x Transformation Specialists
1 x Benefits Realisation Specialist
We want you to be a part of our team, and work with us across the next 10 years, delivering this program, and supporting the portfolio of programs and panels we directly support.
We are immediately inviting you to send your CV through and have a confidential discussion about working with VSG and being included in this amazing opportunity.
We will be offering permanent, casual and contracting arrangements (whichever is your preference).
Permanent salaries up to $220,000 + Super Dependent on Experience (DoE) and casual/contracting rates up to $180/hr; as well as the following:
- Fortnightly Pay Cycle
- Excellent Salaries and Pay Rates
- Superannuation Payments
- Free Payroll Management
- Paid Upskilling and Training
- DISP Membership
- Security Clearance Sponsorship
- Regular Security Training
- Streamlined Onboarding
- Annual Re-Signing Bonus
- Full Insurance Coverage ($10M PI, $20M PL, WC)
- CV and Criterion Support
- Interview Coaching
- Industry Leading Assignments
- Dedicated Point of Contact
Why work with Vertical Scope Group?
VSG are at the cutting edge of security cleared recruitment, contracting and consulting services.
If you’re interested in working for a trusted, reputable and expert security cleared specialist, contact Vertical Scope Group today for a confidential discussion and take the first steps to transform your career today.
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
To take the next step in your career, APPLY NOW!
Know someone in your network who these roles would be perfect for?
Use our one-click referral to refer someone here: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate and claim a $1,000 REFERRAL BONUS!*