VSG have been invited by the Department of Defence to provide experienced ICT Project Support Officer who are mission focussed and passionate about delivering ICT capability and programs within the defence and national security sector.
We are seeking experienced Project Support Officers to join our award winning, security cleared consulting team and work with us to deliver ICT work packages.
You will play an active role in project planning and documentation, managing packages of work, scheduling, procurement, administrative support, in addition to helping to drive projects forward to achieve outcomes for a diverse range of customers.
1. Assist with project planning, delivery and work package management. This includes development and maintenance of key project artefacts including the project schedule and coordinating project tasks and actions.
2. Support the implementation and maintenance of appropriate information management and record keeping practices.
3. Assist with risk, issue, and dependency management.
4. Procure ICT-related goods and services for the project.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated ICT Project Support Experience
- Demonstrated experience (minimum of 5 years) in assisting programs and projects with risk, governance, and assurance activities (Essential).
- Knowledge of Project and Program Management methodologies, including MSP, Prince2, Prince2 Agile and SAFE (Essential).
- Experience with Defence desktop environment and associated applications including Microsoft Office suite, ROMAN, Objective and JIRA (Desirable).
- Baseline Security Clearance
- Be prepared to work in Canberra
Why work for Vertical Scope Group?
Vertical Scope Group are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over 10 years’ experience providing end-to-end consulting services to Australian Government and corporate clients.
We are a proud member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) and are 100% Australian owned and independent.
We are accredited and compliant, meeting or exceeding all applicable Australian and international recruitment and contracting standards.
We continuously invest in our team and offer our permanent consultants:
- Birthday day off
- Additional Superannuation Contribution
- Novated Leasing
- Annual Company Conference
- Paid for attendance at award and industry events
- Generous Defence Leave
- Part-time, remote, flexible work options (when available)
- Attractive salaries
- Fortnightly payments
- Diverse programs to work on
- Professional upskilling with RTO partners including budget for commercial qualifications
We believe people are our greatest asset, and we will work with and support you throughout your career.
If you are TS PV cleared and would like to discuss other TS PV opportunities available to you, please also apply and a dedicated consultant will contact you to advise. We have in excess of 20 PV cleared opportunities at any one time.
If you want to join a trusted, reputable, expert consulting firm, and work on exciting defence and national security programs, apply here!
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
📱 1300 447 377 | 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org | 💻 www.verticalscope.com.au