Are you a Cloud Consultant passionate about delivering projects of national significance? This is the role for you!
Vertical Scope Group (VSG) are seeking an experienced Cloud Consultant to join our client, an award winning, global ICT market leader that is highly respected in the defence and national security space and is a leading provider of enterprise software products to the Australian Intelligence Community.
The successful candidate will guide the on-site delivery and implementation of innovative technologies. They will provide positive customer experience, while building broad and deep technical expertise in various technologies.
This is a full-time position, offering excellent career pathways and salary package of up to $190,000 per annum.
- Gain an understanding of our client’s customers' infrastructures and business needs with a particular focus on our client’s cloud-based products and offerings
- Make recommendations appropriate to customer’s environments
Ideally you possess some of the following (we still want to talk to you if you don’t 😊):
- Experience serving in a consulting or related role
- Advanced knowledge of cloud technologies like container platforms (such as Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Docker, or Kubernetes), cloud Infrastructure platforms and/or storage platforms
- Demonstrated experience communicating value, progress, and metrics of key projects to required stakeholders and diverse audiences
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, project management, and planning skills
- Linux or Red Hat certifications (or willingness to pursue fully paid for certifications)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with enterprise-wide deployments
Market-leading benefits you receive:
- One of the best bosses in Australia, I know him personally and he is great leader who genuinely cares for his people
- 1 week of Personal Development every quarter (4 weeks per year)
- Flexible work from home and office arrangements (where possible)
- Up to $15,000 of training and industry certifications
- Be part of a nation-leading collaborative and dynamic team
- Work on interesting government projects of national significance
- Assigned career development manager to assist with your chosen career path
- Full and free access to their proprietary (and many other) subscriptions, training platforms and exams
- Regular local & international meetups for the latest product updates and hands-on knowledge from the best in the business
Our client understands that the ICT industry is continually evolving, and to remain at the top of the pyramid, their consultants need to be the best in the business so unlimited and continuous training and development including certification is always on offer. You can choose where you want your career to go, and they will match a development path for you.
Application Deadline: Monday 10-1-2022
Security clearance: NV1 or above
Estimated start date: ASAP
Location of work: Canberra
Salary: Up to 190k package (commensurate on experience)
If you are looking for the next step in your career working on exciting and interesting cloud projects of national significance, APPLY NOW!
All conversations and your personal information are always held strictly in confidence.
Please note: Our offices will be closed over the holiday period until the 10/1/2022 when we will respond to your application.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details. www.referral.com Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!
Who are Vertical Scope Group?
VSG are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over 10 years’ experience providing end-to-end consulting, personnel contracting and recruitment services to Australian Government and corporate clients.
We are a proud member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) and are 100% Australian owned and independent. We are accredited and compliant, meeting or exceeding all applicable Australian and international recruitment and contracting standards.
We believe people are our greatest asset, we work with and support you throughout your career journey – feel free to contact us to see how we can assist.
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.