Are you a Business Analyst with knowledge and experience of portfolio management and decision support tools? Join team VSG on this Fed Govt. project!
VSG are responding to a request from a prominent Federal Government Agency, whom we have a strong relationship with and current team, to support them on this project.
The project is focused on a portfolio information management system that is used to capture portfolio, program and project information throughout the life of a capability project, including planning, delivery, and sustainment through to disposal.
It is a portfolio management and decision support tool. It comprises an ecosystem of user interfaces, reporting and business intelligence tools that enable users to manage, view and interrogate data relating to programs, projects and domains and a range of other capabilities.
The branch is responsible for maintenance, support and business intelligence capability for the solution. As part of a sustainment and enhancement program of work focussing on continuous improvement, business intelligence and reporting.
Our team will be required to:
- Perform research, interviews and business workshops to determine business requirements and then translate requirements into suitable artefacts.
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information to reconcile conflicts, elicit business requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Assist and support business Change Management activities.
- Support the delivery of initiatives by helping project teams meet schedule, business and budget objectives.
- Provide leadership assistance to other analysts in planning, analysis, and execution of plans.
- Identify, investigate, problem solve and deliver on continuous improvement opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with Portfolio Performance Management team and other Investment Portfolio Management Branch members to delivery outcomes.
- Developing and maintaining professional, respectful and positive relationships with platform users, product owners, and suppliers.
- Contribute to a harmonious team environment that fosters innovation, creativity, and team collaboration to deliver project outcome.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members, APS and third parties as required.
We want consultants who are Business Analysts with experience in government environments, ideally within Defence!
These VSG contract or permanent positions will offer our consultants market leading rates of up to $160p/h (commensurate to experience COE) or permanent salaries $240,000 (CoE) for consultants with experience in SIEM.
Estimated start date: May 1st 2022
Location of work: Canberra, ACT
Security Clearance: NV1 (minimum)
Contract: 12 months + 24 month extensive possible
Rate: $160 p/h (CoE)
Application Deadline: Wednesday 13-4-2022
If you are looking for the next step in your career working on exciting and interesting projects, APPLY NOW!
All conversations and your personal information are always held strictly in confidence.
Know someone who is suitable for this role? VSG have a $1,000 referral program! Head over to our website for further details: www.verticalscope.com.au/refer-a-candidate. Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded!
Who are Vertical Scope Group?
VSG are an award winning, security cleared, ICT and cyber specialist with over 10 years’ experience providing end-to-end consulting, personnel contracting and recruitment services to Australian Government and corporate clients.
We are a proud member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) and are 100% Australian owned and independent. We are accredited and compliant, meeting or exceeding all applicable Australian and international recruitment and contracting standards.
We believe people are our greatest asset, we work with and support you throughout your career journey – feel free to contact us to see how we can assist.
Vertical Scope Group encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, veterans, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.